- Audit and Assurance
- Law and Practises
- Direct taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- Specific Task and Assignment
- Local Body Tax
- NRI Segment
- Corporate Laws
- Management Consultancy
- Project Consultancy
- Feasibility Analysis
Audit & Assurance Advisory Services:
- Statutory Audits under the Companies Act,1956/Companies Act 2013
- Tax Audits under Income Tax Act,1961
- Internal Audits
- Vat Audit Under West Bengal VAT Act 2003
Laws & Practices:
- Formation of Companies.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers.
- Filing, registering, representing, attesting or verifying any document including forms, returns and applications by or on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
Direct Taxes Solutions:
- Tax representation before the Indian tax authorities at various levels
- Transfer Pricing studies & its findings.
- Conducting Tax Audit U/s. 44 AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Compiling and Filing Income Tax and Wealth Tax Returns.
Indirect Taxes Advisory:
- Obtaining Registration no. under VAT Act, CST Act, Professional Tax, Service Tax
- Tax Representation before Different authority.
- Advising on issues relating to Service Tax, VAT, sales tax, PT, etc.
- Preparing and filing of tax returns under Service tax, VAT, Central Sales Tax, Professional Tax and advising on the quantum of tax payments and.
Outsourcing & Specific Tasks:
- Fixed Assets Verification: Every company needs to verify the assets as per books physically once in three years and report the discrepancies thereon. Many companies are scattered all around, and in books huge amount is lying in fixed assets which needs to be monitored and controlled. At G.K.Tulsyan & Co we undertake the assignment of Fixed Assets verification and report the discrepancies of the assets to the management
- Tax Outsourcing:We undertake the assignment of calculating, compiling and filing various tax returns such as vat, service tax, TDS, etc and can provide end-to-end solutions in required segment
Foreign Company Registration in India:
A foreign company can commence operations in India in one of the many different legal forms as discussed in the article. 100% foreign equity is allowed in Indian companies, subject to equity caps in respect of the area of activities under the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy of India. If a company is incorporated in India, even if it is wholly owned by a foreign company, it is treated on par with domestic companies
- Joint Venture Company
- Wholly Owned Subsidiary Company (WOS)
- Liaison Office/ Representative Office